Less is More - O F.O.R.O.
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Less is More - O F.O.R.O.

Um fórum em defesa da Tirania, do Ódio, da Destruição, do Horror Sagrado e do Rock'n'Roll (não necessariamente nessa ordem...)

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Kamikaze
Admin
Kamikaze

Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Empty
MensagemAssunto: Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper   Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Icon_minitimeDom maio 30, 2010 1:53 am

Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Dennis-hopper

Ator mitológico, Hopper foi agraciado com algumas das melhores linhas da história do cinema americano. Eis minhas favoritas:

1 - No, your mother... is not crazy. And neither, contrary to popular belief, is your brother crazy. He's merely miscast in a play. He was born in the wrong era, on the wrong side of the river... with the ability to be able to do anything that he wants to do and findin' nothin' that he wants to do. I mean nothing. (Rumble Fish / 1983)

2 - Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? (...) I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas... (Apocalypse Now / 1979)

3 - This is the way the fucking world ends! Look at this fucking shit we're in, man! Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm fucking splitting, Jack. (Apocalypse Now / 1979)

4 - Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut. (Easy Rider / 1969)

5 - One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics. (Apocalypse Now / 1979)

6 - Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man. (Easy Rider / 1969)

7 - Ah, shit, let's drink to something else. Let's drink to fucking. Yeah, say, "Here's to your fuck, Frank." (Blue Velvet / 1986)

8 - Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon? Can't you fucking remember anything? - (Blue Velvet / 1986)

9 - I wish there was some hip way of telling you this, baby, but, ah... you're one with and part of an ever-expanding, loving, joyful, glorious, and harmonious universe. (The Trip / 1967)

10 - : Every now and then, a person comes along, has a different view of the world than does the usual person. It doesn't make them crazy. I mean... an acute perception, man... that doesn't, that doesn't make you crazy. (Rumble Fish / 1983)

Última edição por Dennis Hopper em Dom maio 30, 2010 11:37 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
rick

MensagemAssunto: Re: Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper   Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Icon_minitimeDom maio 30, 2010 9:34 am

Dennis Hopper escreveu:
This is the way the fucking world ends!
The man said it all... Medo!
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper   Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Icon_minitimeDom maio 30, 2010 11:46 am

Rick escreveu:
Dennis Hopper escreveu:
This is the way the fucking world ends!
The man said it all... Medo!

Eliot fellings!!! Bow Bow Bow
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper   Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Icon_minitimeQua Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm

tem aquela tb:

surdo pro Hopper: - Olá, [Hopper], ocê tá pescano?
Hopper interpretano otro surdo: - não, to pescano
surdo rebateno: - ah, pensei que ocê tivesse pescano

Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper   Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper Icon_minitime

Top 10 diálogos de Dennis Hopper
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1